woohoo~~~~
BIOLOGY has ended..
HELL has omos ended..
H - add mx
E - chemistry
L - biology
L - physics



oh yeah~~~
i can edi see freedom right ahead!!!
WOOOOOO~~~~~~~~
preparing to DUMP my books to my sis le.. wakaka..
below are MOST of d books i had......
of coz..
i dint read all of them =p
d left side are d books given by my cousin..
form 6 / O levels books / matriculation books..
middle, wiv my cute snoopy n silk air plushie, d subjects tat i need to study b4 i end my SPM..
i.e. PHYSICS!!! wakaka..
BC n EST??
don giv a damn bout it..
at d right side..
yeaps...
those are d books tat gonna leave me 4EVA!!!!!!!!!
wakakakakaka..
whoeva interested, i MAY b selling those unwanted (to me) books..^^






owhkay..
today's featured pics..^^
do enjoy~~~

~~~05th KSG BAND MAJOR~~~~

looks familiar ya?? yeaps.. d muscle man~~~~

nyahahahaa~~~ ya all beta listen to me o else im gonna torture ya all real hard.. wakakaka.. XDDD



tat's all for today..stay tuned at aegis-dogz.blogspot.com for more featured pics~~

Category: 0 barks

No comments: