stepped in school cmpd again.. after nearly 5 days of nt attending class.. arrived in class nia.. celaka.. kena call to andrew.. sure is tat PN LOO FAT ASS again.. eat full nth do.. see me besong.. me nt in class nia.. send my name liaos.. so~~ go lo....... waited for nearly 1 hr plus.. then andrew talked to me for less than 5 min!!! DAMN!!! then i was set free~~~~~~~~ swt chin.. wasted my time.. wanna sleep arr.. damn tired...>.<

then.. we had tat PN LOO F.A. period again.. i guai guai went to AVA 1 lorh.. gt few ppl din attend class tat time.. BUT.. tat PN LOO F.A. din even ask bout any1 who r nt in class.. (guez she satisfied tat i kena punish n i gt attend??) reli besong her lo.. U STUPIAK LOO F.A. !!! U JZ WAIT.. WAIT TILL D TIME WHEN I BEH TAHAN.. COMPLAIN U TO THE SCHOOL THAT U SLEPT IN MANY CLASSES DURING EXAM PERIODS!!!!!!!!!! (i hav many eye-witnesses, although no pics)

haiz.. wat to do.. anyways.. nite time went to chemist, mr jong's last class.. si beh funny.. ^^ **************** wore his sort of coat.. (bee coat)


cute hor??? xDDD

then bobby began wearing it for fun.. =P

sleepin' bobby

then dnoe when fong2 put d coat on my head n ibe took a snap!! >.< wasnt prepared for it.....

noob byby after another attempt of snap.. ^^ (3 leg arr.. he won ranking last liaw orh??? xD)


left 6 days.. bt still nt kin teo.. sort of bet wiv mdm kho bout wiv my results lol.. 8As for 2 ices at d stall outside Jubilee Ground.. lols.. hope can achieve tat target.. (though i oni tink i can get 6As.....>.<)

Category: 0 barks

No comments: