2 more days.....

haiz..
2 more days to SPM..
wic determines my FUTURE..... =.=
i will b facing a long 16 days (actualyl oni 10 exam days)....
starting from a deadly 11th Nov wiv BM...
ending wiv a noob hai EST on 27th.. 3.15pm....
tat's when i will hav my independance from secondary school..
yay~
then i will b goin for ANTAC... District Camp.. Perth.. resort~~
damn... tinkin bout holidays pula =.=
haizz.....
gonna pia my sejarah n komsas le..
had d inspiration from dawson tat even these 2 subjects i don lyk d..
THERE'S STILL A CHANCE OF SCORING A!!!!!!!!!
all it needs is hardwork n effort..
d amount of effort put in is directly proportional to my results....
hahax..
initially...
Phy, Sc, BI, EST, MX, MT....
now... i hav more confidence in scoring more....
BM, Chem, Sej, PM, BIO..
all these i aim for at least a B.. if possible, A...^^
diao.. left BC no hope.. lols...
in tat way..
i will hav full confident tat i will get Mdm Kho's 2 bowls of ICE at Ah Yeo's!!!!!
WOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~
8As will b my target tis time..
wish me luck~~
see ya~
^^

Category: 0 barks

No comments: