SPM life..

woo..
1st week of SPM has omos come to an end..
my target, 8As....
reli ki siao if wan me get more than that..
cz.. as you can see..
my mock exam gives me 4As..
n u don expect me to shoot up to more than 100% of my current grade rite????
LOLS..
ok.. commonly.. many ppl are betting on my results.. =.=
1st one.. Tau Keh Kho - 8As, n i get 2 bowls of ABC at AH YEO's, or else, i need to chia her 2 bowls..
2nd one.. i get 8As, i need chia mymy lu 1 bowl abc.. =.=
3rd one.. IF I SCORED STRAIGHT As, IM GONNA SHOUT AH KAI'S NAME AT THE SCHOOL HALL AS SOON AS I GOT MY RESULTS.. (im so gonna win this one xp)
oh ya.. 4th one.. that stupiak 3 legged.. dnoe whr come out d.. say i need chia IT lolipop if i get 8As.. zzzzzzzz
5th.. nt count as bet larh.. mum wants me to get 9As so i can get RM700 from JPA per month for my futher studies!! OMG!! if tis is reali true, i will b damn rich!! woo~~

hmmm.. needa chamsiang wiv ah kai again..
seems lyk he will oni benefit..
i won benefit from winning his bet.. lols..
today day of games..
later gonna study liaws....... =x
do some add mx paper..(i muz get tis A!!)
memorise the 36 moral nilai-s..
study BIO n CHEM (hope i can score in both of tis >.<)
2 more weeks..
12 more days..
7 more exam days..
then..
then..
WOOOOOOOO~~~~~~
im a free puppy~~~ xDDD
exactly 2 weeks from now, i gonna b in SMK Santubong..
ENJOYING myself in ANTAC...
oh yea..
b4 i 4gt..
those who wanted to go watch MADAGASCAR II, im goin on 26th aftn!! (after my chinese paper..)
hope that time gt discount edi =P
who wanna watch tat time oso tell yar~~~~~
a pre-SPM celebration xDD
27th gonna b a big day too!!! (for SUM1 - a sea freak if nt wrong xD)
gonna b damnnnn bzbzbz..
aftn celebrate ITS bday..
nite dnoe go whr liao..
dinner perhaps ^^
oh well............................
wish ya all d best in ANTAC n DISTRICT CAMP!!
remember all,
IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL..
so, make ur plannin properly!! ^^


----back to scouting in 2 weeks time!!! xDD----

Category: 0 barks

No comments: