sunday~~

(pai seh.. no time blog yesterday.. ^^)sunday morning..
woke up late.. around 9sth..
woooots!! late for bamboo cutting!! LOL!!
took a lazy breakfast...... played wiv my new pup.. then off i go..=.=
oh ya.. b4 i start on the day.. lets have a look at my new pup 1st^^
its name = ah ben.. not benjamin.. nor izit the normal 'ben'.. its called 'BEN!'..
in chinese, it means stupid.. its chinese name = 啊笨.. i normally called it 臭笨狗..
cute marh..
d more stupid d name, d cuter it is..^^


off i go.. after fetching my cousin from Miri.. went to Jalan Rodway to cut the stupid bamboos for backwood.. =.= sienz.. mahuan.. haha..

pai kia.. new style of killing using bamboo^^

stufffffffy in car..

later.. went for lunch at hartz.. lol.. gt band at 1pm still go hartz.. eat till full larh.. of cz.. rm16++ ar.. diaozz.. petrol naik, semua harga barang naik.. went thr wiv eric, lit wei, jeremy, wendy, pauline.. hahaz.. used rm100..=.=

after band... went to spring to hav dinner wiv my cousins.. dnoe whr to feast.. so went to the food bazaar.. my cousin n sis ta pao at sugarbun.. lol.. sugarbun still d same old sugarbun.. food omos lyk ****.. haha^^

fish fillet.. small piece.. fish.. diaoz..
ice crush mocha from sugarbun.. at least this nt bad larh.. haha^^
my dinner of Unagi^^wiv some rice.. nt bad...XD
me n my cousin..
ice creams~~~~~~ at only RM1.50!! from sugarbun..
went to BIG APPLE!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD
diuz.. a fly inside their kitchen..
my stupid sis.. seh kia..
cool rolling machine!! auto back n forth!!
rise in price of coffees.......
rise in price of doughnuts!! diao.. from 2.30 to 2.60 per donut..

Category: 0 barks

No comments: