nice..^^

30th July..
2 more days then comes August..
1 more week then exam..
3 more weeks then holiday..
7 more weeks then Mock Exam..
diuz..
time reli passes fast..
haiz..

today..
1st day driving at nite time..
drove to my tuition centre (add mx) 6pm.. of cz with my mum's accompaniment..
then..
after 3 hours of dying tuition..
finally..
9pm..
waited for my cute jeep to arrive..
then..
off i go~~~
my 1st drive at nite.........

everything went smoothly.. UNTIL.......
i arrived near my house..
preparing to enter........
then..
MATI ENJIN!!! 2 times kok!!! walau.......
hahax..
bt.. everyting seems to be quite fine.. jz not sure when my parents wil allow me to drive solo.. hehe.. by that time.. hmm.. no need mahuan parents send here send thr le.. ^^

AND

those who are reading this.. don chen ji wan tumpang my car oh..=.= my car small d.. n beta buy insurans b4 tumpang my car..=.=

Category: 0 barks

No comments: