study hard.. but.. realy is boring...=.=

hmm.. everyone said that I need to study real hard.. to get good results.. to get into good universities.. to get scholars.. save lots of money.. get a good career.. n a good future..
but..
to study real hard is REAL tough.. diao.. especially when u r studying sth that u don lyk to..
in school.. well.. english.. forced to stay awake..=.= EST also.. BC.. bobien.. i had made tis choice to study it.. so i hav to study it well.. BM.. ok ok lah.. Chem.. walau.. Bio.. diao.. Physics.. YEAH~~~ Add mx.. catching up..>.<5S1 5S1!! u r 5S1!! i never taught any 5S1 lyk this before!! diao.. cnt they use their brains??? this yr all science classes are not arranged according to our results.. duh~~

jz came back from add mx tuition.. walau.. imagine.. 3 hours inside a room that is filled wiv not-chineses.. swt.. every monday n wednesday.. 6pm-9pm.. i suffer the same thing.. but its worth it in order to make my add mx an A1..^^ as you can see.. i plan to be a civil engineer.. so.. add mx n physics is essential..

but,.. in d tuition.. jz feel lyk wanna sleep.. >.< heng heng.. gt ppl SMS wiv me^^ the whole nite.. keep me bz wiv my add mx latihan n SMSes.. after tuition.. dnoe y my dad din cum fetch me until 9.40pm.. waited thr for 40minutes!! swt.. heng heng again.. gt SMS and my music player keeping me entertained.. cnt imagined if i dint had my handphone wiv me at that time.. LOLX

arrived back home.. reinstalled GG.. and.. played wiv Yu Heng again.. ^^ trained wiv him.. haiz.. till now.. i tink my standard ok ok liao lar.. at least.. far far lot better than i 1st played wiv Fong them at his house and when play wiv lau ung them at Jumboo.. haha.. jz now ar.. used the stupid luna kia.. Yu Heng used d stupid necro kia.. heal here heal thr.. =.= die here die thr.. =.= hahax.. in 10 rounds, i usually won him 9 rounds on the score.. we play versus ai+ larh.. nt 1 on 1.. haiz.. reli needa thx Lau Ung for giving me d motivation n hope to go on playing dota.. d 1st time i played wiv them.. he put all d priority in protecting my hero.. sobz.. he says he see d dota kia in me.. lol.. i don tink so lei.. i jz play for fun nia.. haha..

anyway.. now.. stll bz blogging.. n still kena Lun Lun scold lagi.. T.T make me nt tat mood to blog loo.. hahax.. SPM around 4 mths time.. haiz... time to jia you le.. cnt lyk tat go thru d whole yr le.. hahax.. gonna check out some other games to play le.. till now then.. ^^

Category: 0 barks

No comments: