16th Sri Sarjana Seminar since 1993

Mr Lee Kiat Ming (principal of Sri Sarjana) is going to hold a seminar for SPM and PMR students..
SPM - Chemistry (by Mr Jong Kah Yin - chemistry pro.. previously teacher of SMK Kuching High)
- Physics (by Mr Lee himself)
PMR - Mx & Sc (by Mr Lee)

seminar will be held at MBKS Auditorium.. From 18th August to 21st August.. The timetable is as shown:

Chemistry Form 5 - 8.00am-10.00am
Physics Form 5 - 10.30am-12.30pm
Science Form 3 - 1.00pm-3.00pm
Mx Form 3 - 3.30pm-5.30pm
(the schedule is same for all 4 days of intensive seminar, PMR seminar is only from 18th to 20th)
(Seminar is also available at MIRI and SIBU.. contact me for further info)
The price of PMR subject (Sc & MX) is RM50 per subject.. but if u take 2 subjects, RM90..
As for SPM, (Chem & Phy), RM60 per subject.. if 2 subjects taken, RM100..
The seminar will be an intensive one.. going thru all the topics in the respective subjects.. The seminar will also include techniques in answering questions.. and how to study smart..
those who are interested.. pls contact me at 016-8776353.. or e-mail me or contact me via MSN ---- sim_vulcan@hotmail.com.. I WILL PROVIDE TRANSPORT!! (for certain areas only..)jz tell me that u wanted to join.. i give u the form.. and u pass it back to me.. that's all!! Seats limited!!

Category: 0 barks

No comments: