TAGGED BY.. ERR... A FEW BLOGGERS LARH.... =.=


Those who are tagged must repost this tag and tag 15 other people.Each player are required to write out 10 things he/she would do,and 10 things he/she is going to tell someone,if tomorrow's going to be his/her last day of life.The reason of dying is due to cancer.Close your eyes, and think deeply.Start answering.

What would you do ?
i) d most impt ting.. of cz.. write a will.....
ii) go lo siao n enjoy every bit of my final seconds..
iii) at least.. reach d summit of KK.. n mayb die thr.. good thing too^^
iv) write all my last thoughts in this blog..
v) go Miri to see my grandma for d last time..
vi) of cz.. nt letting her (grandma) noe tat i m leaving..
vii) be alone n marginised from all for my last few hours..
viii) hug tightly all of my close frens..
ix) since edi cancer liao.. BBQ!!!!
x) hav all my savings directed to the Home for the Cancer or wateva it is called..

What would you say ? To who ?
i) thanks for all for wat you've done for me.. - all who directly or indirectly gav me support n helped me in my whole life..
ii) God bless 05th KSG... may it shine owes..- current n future GWC committee
iii) live to music.. dont music to live.. - 05th KSG band members
iv) you'll owes b in my heart....... - to u
v) tink positive lil' sea freak.. - 3 legged pink sea monster
vi) here's my hp SIM CARD.. hav it.. ^^ - **secret**
vii)
viii)
ix)
x) dont giv up.. there's owes hope.. as long as u bliv in it... - all cancer patients n those who r suffering..



i tag.....15 ppl hor.. celaka so many.. =.=
i) Dee Dee
ii) Ric
iii) Lynn
iv) Bong Bong
v) Kelly
vi) Jiing Der
vii) Lunnnnnn
viii) Future l0rd Kai (must orh)
ix) Calvin (if u r nt bz wiv ur studies.. lol)
x) Joseph
xi) Nub Yeee (no reason to say no.. exam edi finish)
xii) Ment Ment
xiii) Apple
xiv) momo
xv) chiangzz

Category: 0 barks

No comments: