haiz.. 23rd October..
my heart was shattered into pieces... can say is d saddest day in my life, wic i can rmb......

12.45pm.. school had ended.. went to canteen n talked wiv ah yee a while.. shocked to found out tat my dad had came to fetch us.. lols...

me: ba, y today u fetch d???
dad: u tink leh?
me: duno....

went to a coffee shop to hav lunch......... and went home..

around 1.20pm... reaching home... my dad suddenly put his hand at my back..

dad: ah ben had passed away tis morning.. knocked down by a car..
me: *speechless*.................................................*fear began covering my heart*

arrived home... saw the familiar puppy.. ah ben.. jz tat.. he aint active.. aint welcoming us home as he owes do.. he is jz lying down on the floor.. motionless.. covered wiv paper......

i was stunned........... jz couldnt belive wat i saw.. my heart sank..... tears began rolling down my face.........



*my father took ben's pic when he found ah ben..*



*T.T*


i touched him.. patted him.......... his body aint warm anymore... stiff... his eyes.. still openin a lil'...... blood is still flowing out from his head...... T.T
i dont tink i can continue writing anymore.. below are d pics i took... his belongings....... his burial........ sobz...............



*his bowl*


*d spot he was knocked*



*front gate.. fenced.. bt due to cacat.. it jz wont close at many times.... ah ben went out thru tis....*


*d place whr ah ben owes search for food*


*ah ben's favourite shitting n peeing spot.......*




*ah ben's sleepin & favourite spot................so we decided to bury him thr.. may him be thr happy n sleep nice n sound......jz tat..... he won b able to wake up anymore....................>.<*


*started digging.......*



*ready....*



*sobzzz....T.T*


*gonna miss u..............*



my dad asked me to wish ben to hav a nice life in his next life.. "om-ma-ne-pa-me-hom" he chanted....... he also said that this is life.. whr there's life, there's death.. jz tat.. ah ben left us a lil' faster........

haiz....... he's only 4mths old... a short life... felt sorry for him.. shudn't had taken him as my King Scout pet from lobin.. he would hav lived a better life wiv others...... haiz.. an article came to my mind.. there's a saying in it which is very meaningful.. "it hurts much when they die.. but tat's the price of love........"

now.. my life had returned to my old life.. no more ah ben.. no1 to b wiv me when i m down.. no more happiness from him.. haiz... why...... at tis kinda time.. whr i will b having my SPM in less than 3 weeks time.. n.. tis sunday.. pet inspection.. haiz...........

Category: 0 barks

No comments: