haiz...
d sadness still fills my heart..
reached home from tuition.. came down from car.. reli missed ah ben.. everyday when he is still here.. he sure will come to my leg n cling to me.. wagging his tail hard.. looking at me wiv his cute innocent face..

n sometimes.. he will oso cuddle up around my legs.. jz lyk givin me warmth.. n everyday he came into my house.. n was chose out.. he would jz lie down on the floor.. refusing to move at all.. even if u push him, he will jz let u push.. jz lyk a stone.. looking at u wiv his innocent face....

he used to b a naughty one.. rush into the house whenever gt chance.. bt lately.. he seems lyk he had learnt the 'basics'.. he would either stay outside the house in front of the door, or come in n obediently go out..

damn.. reli missed him.......... >.< even till now.. tears still fill my eyes when i tink of him.. he only had a short life of 4 months.. y he had to go so fast???? he arrived as a cute puppy.. a special one.. wiv a mixture of brown, black n white fur.. its fur is changing though.. from omos totally black to some mixture on his head part... b4 today, he has grown into a young, still cute, active puppy.. only 2 days after his 4th month, he left me.. left us.. left all of us..

i will b posting his pics 1 by 1.. n if i m free, perhaps i will make a slide or some sort.......

hope than ah ben will b happy................... n thx all for all d condolences n support............


innocent puppy.. 1st time outsude... XD


cute lerhs... XP


guardian of the house..


ah ben's base.. oso home.................. owes his home..


cant get d food. haha.. ^^

Category: 0 barks

No comments: