WHY STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING HP (cell phones) TO SCHOOL???????

stupid question lol.. bt.. d prob is.. most students bring.. n most schools are against it..

not allow:
1. cheatin in exam larh.. so popular arr..
2. (only applies to cam.phones) disturb other ppl's privacy larh..
3. disturbance in class (music, ppl call, bla bla bla~)

however.. i seriously think tat tis stupid rule shud b abolished..

why? i jz had d sufferings of not having bringing my HP to school.. reli suey suey.. for the past few days.. i got bring.. (cz exam marh..safer).. bt today.. since edi no more exam for us.. then i dint bring..

mana tau........

REALLY SUEY!!! after school.. waited for bus.. b4 tat.. waited at canteen n crap wiv aaron, phin n yin.. ok.. 1.20pm.. went outside to wait for bus........ 1.30pm.. still havent come.. 1.45pm.. yee arrived n talked with him.. bt.. the time is already not right.. all of the same bus students edi left with their own cars.. i decided to call my mum to drive home.. HOWEVER... SHITTTT!!! no handphone!! CELAKA.. so gav some duit to sis to ask her to call................... 2.00pm.. still no chance.. d duit has finished due to noob-ness of my sis.. XDDD so.. no choice..

DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF MY HANDPHONE.. we walked to school.. with the hope that we can borrow a phone to call back.. 2.15pm.. finally met Miss Ting n borrowed her phone to call back.. thx~~ ^^ by tat time.. my sis's fren had edi arrived at my house, gonna fetch my sis to tuition, as usual.. so bo bien.. mahuan her go herself.. n need mahuan my dad come fetch us.... arnd 2.30pm, car arrived.. oni near 3.00pm i baru reached home.. very sienz...........

all in all~
cz i din bring my phone, n due to the lousy school facilities.. these r d probs faced jz cz of a small no-hp day..
1. unable to contact parents easily
2. need to use teacher's handphone.. (she was bz tat time..)
3. unable to contact my sis's fren n kept her waiting.. (waste other ppl punya time oso orh!!)
4. wasted my 2.25 hrs!! (from 12.45pm-3.00pm.. celaka)
5. mahuan-ed my dad to come fetch us (i can actually call my mum earlier, n drive home by myself)
6. spoiled a soup or drink or wateva my father's boiling.. (at d time i called, he was boiling it.. if i were to call him earlier, it wont happen.. IT COULD HAVE BURNT DoWN D HOUSE U NOE!??!?!?!)

so~
if any teachers or stupiak government see this post.. pls pls pls.. urge the school to allow us bring hp.. OR ELSE.. prepare better facilities!! so poor meh d sch.. =.=

not i dont love the school.. is the school who dont love me........


Category: 0 barks

No comments: