great.. 10th of september.. 3rd day of SPM Mock Exam.. fever attacked my body..

it all began with.. errr.. nt sure.. bt i had already symptoms of nearly fainting pass 2 days.. oso not sure why.. and today.. halfway doing my MX paper II.. sneezed a few times.. felt my body became hot in increasing manner.. oso became quite fragile.. u noe.. get more times the damage inflicted when attacked by a matter.. well.. this reli gav me lots of trouble.. while doing the MX paper.. some easy questions.. i cnt managed to do.. the stupiak graph.. teacher say need change.. i bo xim change.. i even left out 1 question which i asked myself why it did not turn up at all.. =.= quite stupid huh?

well.. now.. posting my daily post.. after a sleep of 3 hrs jz now.. still felt a little dizzy and wan peng.. >.< hope will recover asap.. or else im not gonna do well for my sc paper tml.... T.T

haiz.. of all d days.. why it happen on my mock exam.. T.T

Category: 0 barks

No comments: