result result result...........

school reopens.. examination paper come down.. RESULTS!!! damn!! tis time nt tat good.. T.T science subjects all get quite poor.. T.T (bio, chem, phy).. except add mx!! walau.. reali cnt believe it.. highest score in my add mx in my add mx history.. lolx.. 6x.. an increament of 10% of 1st semester exam.. reli lots n lots of thx to the indian sensei.. since i went thr last yr hol.. my add mx had shown great improvements.. i.e. from whole yr fail in last yr (not more than 20%) to last exam of 50%.. realli suang.. hahax.. bt.. today.. d stupid sejarah again.. 35%!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!! tis is gonna kill me again.. according to my mum... 1 fail subject = no scout n band.. hmm... T.T sobz.. hope can tolerate tis time larh.. 5% to pass lei.. hahax^^

Category: 1 barks

1 comment:

Name: Alvin / Lobin said...

hahahaz.. who ask u so honest... there are sth named as cheat lar... Sej is a sub that must cheat.. dint cheat sure fail.. XD