driving license^^

24th june, 2008..

hari koperasi..=.=
wasted..
hahax..
went for my driving test..
so apply for a holiday.. bt.. soi soi today is hari koperasi.. =.= can play till siao d day..
haiz..
really totally wasted..
haha..

woke up at around 6.30am.. ate my breakfast, took my bath, and waited for my 师傅to come fetch me with his 4111..
when i arrived thr with richard.. diao.. so many ppl.. saw xian wei oso.. both of us were on sesi 1.. xian wei sesi 3..XDDD dunnoe how long did he actually waited for his turn..

we were called to enter the KPP room (sesi 1 & 2)
took our form.. AND.. OMFG!!!! LALUAN B!!!! my eyes immediately popped out.. i had only been on that route for 1 time only.. and that time is chatting siao siao wiv my 师傅.. so i had actually nt a clear image on what i m gonna drive..

went out d road.. i was told that my examiner was Sulaiman.. hmm.. quite good actually.. i gave 2 times wrong signal, din checked d wiper n side mirror, dint look for coming cars at a roundabout 1 time.. bt he only deduct my marks for the wiper n side mirror.. i really cnt believe it that i actually remembered the whole route!! hahax..

next up, up the stupid hill.. quite easy though.. the last part.. parking n triple turning.. i waited.. with heart beat popping faster n faster.. looking at others left with failure, i started getting nervous.. when it came to my turn.. SLOW N STEADY... thats what my 师傅taught me.. i guez that the car behind me is cursing me for being damn slow.. hahax..

in the end.. i passed^^ went for lunch with my 师傅.. and walked back home..

haha.. what a day.. finally its over.. my 师傅told me that my license will be ready by Friday.. the latest next monday.. hehe.. finally get to drive le..
XDDD

Category: 0 barks

No comments: