went touring around aust agn..
took 2hrs plus ride to the wave rocks..
imagine.............
rocks tat look like waves, and are 14m high, 110m long..
its a beauty~~^^

then went to a cave..
doesnt surprises me much as we had niah caves n mulu cave back in my hometown =P

oh well..
spent most of d time in d bus today..
travelled 700+km today if nt wrong..

tml..
gonna wake up damn early..
n check out edi..
d nx time im gonna blog..
mayb..
err..
CNY or d short time i had b4 goin to National service..

DAMN..
tinkin bout national service reli gonna make me burst..
they are goin for King Scout's expedition tis comin wednesday..
n im goin to betong to become a worthless soldier who cnt even defend the country during a stupid war!!
sienz..
im gonna miss d expedition, self reliance camp, lots of duties, other schemes.....
n when me n derrick is back..
for sure..
no one is gonna teman us test..
haiz..
n i must complete my king scout schemes b4 july!!
besides my king scouts schemes, gonna miss CNY (maybe)...
my 18th bday..
valentines day..
TLTC..
PLTC...
NYG...
some working experience b4 i go for further studies..
damn...
if oni i can cancel off my national service..
IF ONLY I CAN DO SO......
haiz........

Category: 0 barks

No comments: