EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just 1 more week to my final exams..
starting from 16th Nov to 19th Nov..
8.30am EVERY MORNING (wtf....)............
not much space for me to take a breath during that period...
so i nida do wateva i can b4 d exam..
coming week is our STUDY WEEK where there are no classes or lectures..
it is mainly for students to study, study, and study~~~~

but d good thing is, the lecturers and tutors are at campus always ready to help cha..
while we are having a break at home and relaxing busy studyin at home, staff still needa work.. lols..

usually, ppl will make a timetable to study..
which they say is efficient..
but in my entire study life i have never done such stupid stuff..
it jz does not make sense to me..
my usual way is only to fix a time to study, and have in mind wat to study..
as simple as that..
no need to waste extra time think and plan ahead..
^^

well, staying here away from home is nothing normal..
dont have a really proper studyin environment, table, condition, etc.............
coz i used to study in my old study table which is higher than mine now, usin fan instead of air cond, no1 beside myself in d room, wivout laptop (distraction =.=), tons of books n references, my comfy chair instead of a computer chair in which i can spin around, and of cz, no lim-teh sessions wiv my buddies as a 'reward' for my time i put in studyin =D

the only thing that is same is i have food around me xD
as you can observe from the pic above, i have derived a studyin tactic that allows me to study, eat, drink, and facebooking refer to slides from computer..
this is wat i call, MULTITASKING!! xDD


and this is wat i just restocked from the nearby store to fill up my tummy and also to make me more 'home'...
FOOD, FOOODDD,, and MORE FOOD!! xDD

i have invested more than RM20 in the pic above..
this is only one of my restocks..
gonna restock it once it is finished.. ^^

gonna have my bath now and proceed onto my studies..
and theres something that i discovered..
i only have the thought of blogging when it nears exams.. lol...
weird huh....xD

well then, wish me luck! =DD

Category: 0 barks

No comments: