2 months in my new university life @ Curtin, Miri campus, has passed...

a tuition free week is coming up in conjunction with the Hari Raya holidays..
FINALLY, i can return home to play catch up and complete my holiday assignments..

in my queue are my Chemistry case study on the topic ' paint', Research and Writing Skills essay on El Nino, Physics lab report, Engineering math homework on Trigonometry and Functions..

although i wanted to study away from home volunteerly, i still must admit that i kinda miss home..
leaving a place where u hav been staying for almost 20yrs and with those bunch of 'pig fren dog fren' buddies, isnt reli easy to get used to..

really missed those days of going STAR cineplex, shopping (or rather loitering) at The Spring, go badminton, eating steamboat, lim teh, etc...
my life here has less of those excitements and fun..
repeating my daily routine almost everyday..

but now, holiday has arrived..
NameWee's song (below) describes most of my current feeling~^^

xx



xx

and also to express how i miss home, and how eager am i to get home, i have quoted a poem (heard is written by Phua Chu Kang).............

Bed front moon bright bright,
Think is floor white white....
Raise head see moon moon,
Low head miss home home~~~


p.s. translate the above poem from Singlish to Chinese know the true origin of this poem ^^

Category: 0 barks

No comments: