i have uploaded pics i had taken for these past few days in my photobucket album..
maybe will upload to this blog when i had a connection in my hostel..

to view the pics, click the link below~

http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo129/DoggyAng/

the pics are basically of Curtin University and some more pics of my hostel..
there are also some pics during the O'Nite @ the Boat Club (don ask me whr -.-)
could not take any nice pics as i m only using my Nokia 6300 wiv 2 megapix to take all those pics..
WITH NO MACRO!!! T.T

considering to get a CPL or wateva tat is called..
budget 1.5k kua.....
so i can have everything i encountered during my new life here in MIRI or rather UNIVERSITY LIFE @ CURTIN snapped into my laptop's memory..^^

again, i will try upload it here if i can ^^


p.s. sorry for any inconvenience caused >.<

Category: 0 barks

No comments: